1.22.2013

Terrific Tuesday...

Wow...days back after a long weekend are hard...but today was good.  I had the worst headache the last couple of days and have been drinking water like it is going out of style.  I have had dehydration issues with this pregnancy so I am trying to be good about making myself drink water.  I left work and stopped by hobby lobby to pick up a couple of crafts for the girls to do.  I feel so guilty not being with them for so long that when they get home I want them to have something fun to do.  (although they do have a million toys to play with).  I picked the girls up, ran home and set them up so I could attend a webinar for my counseling class.  They were little angels.  Tonight we had beef stroganoff for dinner.  I pinned a page of crock pot freezer meals.  Yesterday I made the meatloaf recipe and it was terrible.  I was nervous about the one today....but, it turned out REALLY good....so easy, sooo good!!!  I cooked the frozen concoction on low for 8 hours and then it went to warmer.

Beef Stroganoff
1/2 cup minced onion
1/4 cup butter
1 lb. stew beef
1/8 t paprika
2 cups chopped mushrooms
3/4 cup sour cream
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup cream cheese
1 t. salt
1 t. pepper

Mix sour cream, cream cheese and mushroom soup in small bowl.  Add all ingredients to a large freezer bag, toss well to coat and freeze.  When ready place ingredients in crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours.  Serve over hot noodles or cooked white rice. 





The next few days should be good....my students are testing so I will be able to catch up on school work!  My goal is to get as much done before the weekend!

1 comment:

THE RODRIGUEZ FAMILY said...

I'm glad things are going well with you and the new baby!