1.23.2013

Sophia has her first sight word book!!!

Isabella has been doing so well with her sight word books at school.  Sophia came home with her first one.  I can't believe my "little bit" is getting to be a "big bit"...well not in size, but she is getting more mature every day.

Today was great.  We had a practice lock down drill at school.  Kind of scary to think we have to do this.  We practice covering door, locking door, and keeping quiet with all the lights out...The rest of the day went off without a hitch.  I went to pick up Isabella first at school.  It was so cute.  She was sitting around a table with 4 other kids and the teacher was teaching a lesson.  Isabella was so engaged.  She loves school.  I decided to go get Sophia so Isabella could finish.  Sophia was in a super cute mood.  Outside I tried to get the girls to stand next to each other for a picture and Isabella refused...Sophia loves hugging her sister!

We got home and the girls colored a little craft.  I tried another crock pot meal and it turned out terrible.  Good thing we had leftovers from the AWESOME beef stroganoff...it was so good that the girls and I ate it for dinner last night, lunch today, and then again for dinner...







We went upstairs and played for a little while.  Life is good.    

No comments: