6.05.2011

Breaux Bridge






Dave and I made arrangements to go to Austin this weekend....then Michelle told me that Madeline's baptism was this weekend...and since she drove up for Sophia's baptism last weekend I felt like I needed to go. So Dave and the girls headed to Austin and I headed to Breaux Bridge for the weekend. Friday I laid out by the pool and got burnt. My mom made the BEST chicken noodle soup for dinner. I need her to teach me how to make it. Saturday we went to 2 flea markets and I got the best deals. I bought the girls a three story barbie house with all of the accessories. The girls are going to love it! I also bought a homemade ice cream maker for the girls and I (and Dave) to make ice cream this summer. I found a very beautiful punch bowl set with all the glasses for 9.99....I don't have one and we are always entertaining. Saturday night my dad boiled crawfish....it was probably the best I have ever eaten! I will head home after the baptism...I miss my girls and husband:)

No comments: