6.19.2011

Cruise






We are back from our week long cruise....what a trip. We had a blast, but are certainly happy to be back home. I am happy about being back to eating well/working out. We had fun, but I do admit it is very hard to have a one and two year old on a cruise. Sunday we boarded the boat. Monday and Tuesday we were sailing all day. Wednesday we went to a beach resort in Jamaica that was awesome....all the food, drinks, kayaks, etc was included. Thursday the girls, Dave, and I got off the boat in Grand Cayman and did a little shopping. Friday we went to a resort hotel in Cozumel by the boat. It was a very good deal. Saturday was another day at sea, and now we are home. Christa and I have really been planning our business idea....

I loved that they had a HUGE screen on the top of the lido deck. We watched Tangled last night outside under the stars with the girls.

Funny moment...Sophia got mad at me, hit me hard, I guess it hurt her hand so she wanted me to kiss it.....too funny....but we really to have work on her hitting...

No comments: