4.22.2012

Busy Saturday

Saturday was crazy....so much fun...so much good family time. We started in the morning at the Goddard School festival. Next, a quick nap before we headed to Isabella's classmate's birthday party at Inflatable Zone. Sienna's mom was so sweet about us having Sophia with us. She was treated just like the other kids. We were then off to Clay's Resturant to meet up
with Christa, Brad, the kids, and Tara and Wilks. The weather was awesome. I had a cheat day. I have doing doing so well on my diet...have been exercising, (not drinking wine), and not eating carbs...I have lost 7 lbs so far. I know most of it is water, but I will take it. We then headed over to Christa's new apartment to check it out. We ended up spending the night there and then driving by their new lot in the morning. Today we are relaxing and I going to do some counseling homework. I wanted to take the girls and dog to to a dog park, but don't know if we will have time.

No comments: