4.29.2012

Sophia Smiles

Sophia, You are getting to be such a big girl. You are 28 months old. You have such a cute personality. You love to fake cry and then slowly look to see our reaction and then bust out lauging. You: - say "ok I will" a lot - say "I'll be right back" - still love shoes- often putting different kinds on your feet - still are not a morning person - sometim
es try to get in our bed by banging on the door...you won't go back to bed until we answer the door...you won't answer our questions, but keep banging -love Molly - try to be lazy and not pitch in and help clean - you want to do Isabella's chores of feeding the dog and watering the plant, but end up spilling water everywhere - I caught you drinking out of the dog's water bowel this morning...when I told you to stop, you did it again just in spite - know most of your colors - love your new pierced ears and Hello Kitty earings - you say your favorite food is pizza - you use the potty on occasion - you love "chockee" - you are such a brave girl when you had lots of blood drawn (5 viles last time) - we are still trying to figure out why you are not growing... - you have a "sense" of when I come to pick you up that I am there...even if you don't see me - you are moving to the next room at the end of next year - you are SOOOOOO Beautiful!!!!

No comments: