4.20.2012

Wow...as in wonderful...and busy...

This week was so unempected....it had its ups and downs, but mostly ups. Sunday morning Sophia woke up with a burning fever. Dave stayed home with the girls on Monday. Tuesday Dave went to San Antonio for a work conference. Tuesday morning I got an email from a high school in our district that I applied to for an AP Eco/Gov position...they wondered if I could i
nterview after school. I couldn't because I had a dr appointment and was alone with kids...so we set it up for Wednesday during conference period. As soon as I got to my dr. appointment, Goddard school called to say Sophia was sick, running a fever...(great..now she can't go back until Thursday...plus, how was I going to interview with dave out of town?) Luckily my awesome friend Melissa said she could watch them for a hour...the inerview went very well and by the end of the afternoon they offered me the job!!! I left the interview and had to kill time before Sophia's doctors appointment. She had an ear infection and is on a 10 day antiobotic. Thursday was good, especially since Dave came home!!! I got a call in the afternoon reminding me of Sophia's 6 month check up at the pediatric endochronlogist on Friday. Dave had clients in town, so I took off half a day. The doctor was very nice and we put in a plan of action because Sophia is still little. Lots of more tests will be run, maybe a sleep tests, and she is on a night medicine that will make her very hungry. This weekend shall be relatively low key...we have a school carnival, kids birthday party, and dinner with christa on Saturday...nothing on Sunday (thank goodnesss)...Life is grand:)

1 comment:

THE RODRIGUEZ FAMILY said...

Congrats on the new job! Is it here in Katy?