4.23.2012

my poor baby....

Today was great...I have a new feeling of excitement about my new position next year teaching all AP classes...I am just super excited about my new adventure. Today was wonderful. I taught the kids about credit scores and they loved it. I introduced the lesson by putting them in groups and giving them the following scenerio...pretend you have save $10,000 and
have to loan it to a stranger. What questions would you ask this person...they present and then we discuss...we then watch a few of the free credit report coommercials...finally, we go over how credit scores are compiled...they love this lesson...they have lots of questions. This afternoon I dropped off casseroles and dessert that Brad and Christa prepared for friends of ours...he has cancer....and is putting up a huge battle...we are praying for a quick recovery....he has been through everything...3 kids and a wonderful wife..just good people.... And to my poor baby's drama...since we are working with the pediatric endochronologist, she is exploring all aspects. Today I had to bring Sophia back to Lab Corp. I have done this many times before...it is very painful to have her in my arms crying because she is in pain...and today was the worst...they took 5 large viles...I just held her while she tried to be brave but it hurt so much...she was so brave...and so was big sister Isabella who cheered her on...I treated them to ice cream...what a mess...I love my girls....

No comments: