4.25.2012

Earings

Well, yesterday I was surprised that Sophia actually wanted to get her ears pierced. We tried about a year ago when Isabella got hers done. Sophia wanted nothing to do with it. So we went to claires right by the daycare. She was all smiles until the two ladies shot the ear guns at the same time. She cried for a second and then was happy. She was so proud all
day long at school today. This week so far has been wonderful. I have gotten so much done at school and home. I am doing great on my diet and my school work. Tonight I have a web conference with my professor and class. Dave is being really awesome about giving the girls baths and putting them to bed so I can get my graduate work done...life is good... Funny story...Christa and I showed up yesterday wearing the same shirt to school....too funny;)

No comments: