4.29.2012

Sunday....why do you have to be so close to Monday???

Weekend went by way too fast. Friday I practiced playing tennis with one of my students for the SWHS teacher/student tournament. It starts Monday and I hope I don't embarass myself:) Dave went to a happy hour with former Rice classmates. The girls and I took it easy and I ended up going to sleep at 7pm. It was so nice to get a long night sleep. Saturday I woke u
p, worked out at the gym and then went to a beautiful bridal lunch at River Oaks Country Club. I then treated myself to a rare petticure. Meanwhile Dave took great care of the girls, took them to lunch and then put them down for a nap. When I came home it was time to go to a birthday party for one of Isabella's dance friends, Ava. We had a great time and met several new couples. Today I am trying to motivate myself to get some counseling homework done. Tomorrow is my 34th bday and Dave keeps asking if I want anything special. I really don't need a fuss this year. For my birthday gift I asked Dave to get hardcopies of our blog. I won't get them for a few weeks, but I am super excited. Years of hard work and documenting the girls have been amazing. This week shall be very busy. Monday tennis tournament, Wednesday night Sophia and I sleep at the hospital for her sleep study, Thursday dance and I have to pick April and her friend up from the airport around 9pm. Friday we have to get up early and drive to Louisiana for the Crawfish Festival. My aunt and uncle from Michigan will be there....and lots of friends and cousins. My parents have hired a band and I am sure we will have a blast.

No comments: