4.22.2012

Dog Park

I thought today would be relaxing and low key...but for some reason it was hectic...I promised to take the girls to the dog park and that took longer than I thought. We first stopped at Pet Smart to buy Molly a new name tag and then the girls talked me into buying her clothes...Isabella said she sees dogs on tv all the time with clothes on. We saw Ashlee sister, Stacey at Pet Smart. She look
s amazing...she is so skinny from teaching kick boxing classes. We finally made it to the dog park and the girls had fun. We then picked Dave up to go grocery shopping...we just ran out of time and I still had an article review that had to be submitted by midnight tonight and I had not started writing it until 8 pm...crazy....all in all this was a great weekend...love my family:)

No comments: