4.11.2012

happy Wednesday

Yea, 2 days left of the work week. Things have been good...Dave and I are so glad we have no plans for this weekend...we had something on Saturday but it got canceled so we are taking the girls to the elementary school carnival Saturday evening. It will be nice to walk there....Lots of stuff this week...I woke up sick Tuesday morning...my throat was killing me.
..I felt terrible...every time I feel this way and I go to the dr, they do a strep test (it is always negative) and they tell me to take claritin...so on my way to work I bought some claratin and cough drops...after work I felt terrible...I asked Dave if he could take care of the girls so I could be sick in bed and go to sleep...he is awesome...amazing...I got to go to bed at 5 pm and he did everything...got everything ready for school the next day, bath, bedtime stories...he is awesome...I felt much better today, but still have a little sickness left...I think I will feel better tomorrow...I have run out of days at work, so I have to just deal with it:) Isabella and Sophia are doing so well at school...Isabella came home the other day talking about carnivores and herbavores...and authors and table of contents...even Sophia comes home with new stuff. She knows her colors, how to count, and she is working on the potty training.... I started my classes on Monday. I have one more assginment to turn in by Sunday (it is half done)..I think this weekend I will get ahead...that is what is good about my class...I can do assignments early and then submit them the week they are due. Sunday we are going over to our Louisiana friends house...we haven't seen Tara and Lance in forever so it will be nice to catch up...

No comments: