5.11.2012

32 Fat Grams!!!! Yes!

I love La Madelline's Tomato Creamy Basil Soup....it is sooo good...They sell it in the grocery store. Of course I never buy it because when I look on the back, it has 32 fat grams.....crazy...I decided since I am on mission "fatten Sophia up", I would buy the girls a jar. They love it. Who could not love something so good. Today was a good day. The Seniors
were supposed to have their senior picnic, but it got cancelled because the weather was supposed to be terrible. They were told they could sign in and leave. Of course, the weather ended up being beautiful. It is rescheduled in two weeks. The benefit was I got a lot of school work finished. I even finished my first graduate class school work!!!! Dave's parents are coming into town tomorrow. We are trying to keep it a low key weekend because Dave, Sophia, and Isabella have been sick. They are all coughing up a storm. Sophia even threw up yesterday. Dave stayed home with them today. Isabella quotes...Isabella, what happens when you are bad at school? Isabella "I go to reflection".... Isabella "when kids are bad at school they get checks"...me "do you get checks"...Isabella "yes"...Me "for what".. "because when I am bad I do whatever I want".....

No comments: