5.18.2012

I tee teed on the potty...I tee teed on the potty...

That is the theme around our house right now. Sophia is potty training. Every time she uses the bathroom we sing the song. She has even started break dancing to the song. Today was my "real" last day of teaching...Next week is finals and senior stuff...then graudation and Isabella's dance recital and the last week is underclassman finals. We are at the end of
the end. I plan on using the next few weeks to work on staff developent I am presenting at the district level and AP Macroecoomics lesson plans. I had a great day, kids had a great day, Dave had a great day. I went and worked out and then picked up the girls from school. Dave texted me asking what we should do for dinner...I replied "I don't know"...then my friend Tara texts and asks if we want to meet at Red River BBQ for dinner....what a fun night....the weather was awesome...food goood...good friends...good live band. We love this place. Tomorrow is low key- we are going to grill hamburgers at Christa's apartment. Life is good.

No comments: