5.28.2012

Texas Mesquite

I love my sister in law Ashlee....and her family...they are wonderful. Yesterday Danny and Dave continued to work their buts putting the swing set together. I came in to clean and then put the girls down for a nap. Ashlee went birthday shopping with mom and sister. Next thing I knew, Dave was waking me up saying Ashlee, Stacey, and Melissa (Ashlee's mom) was on
their way to pick me up. We were going to have crawfish while the guys chilled, watched movies and stayed with the kids. We ended up going to a place called Texas Mesquite. The funny story behind this is that Dave and I are always on the hunt for a fun, family friendly, good patio place. The other night I was catching up on some of my shows when I saw a commercial for this place...it looked perfect putting green, beer, patio. I rewound the commercial and made him watch it. So when we went their last night, it was so much fun. Stacie is a teacher and peresonal trainer...she looks AMAZING and has agreed to train a group of us if I can round pepole up...Life is good...Dave is finishing the swing set while I am cleaning, doing laundry, and taking a second to blog.

No comments: