2.03.2014

Sick baby

Poor Finley...she is sick..she has even cranky for quote some time, but started running a high fever yesterday. Dave worked from home so I could attend a mental health in-service.


I'm not complaining, but I am too busy...too much going on...today I had the in service, ran to deposit money into our carpenters bank account so he could start, picked up Isabella and Sophia, ran to Home Goods to buy new sheets to match our new bedding because the cleaning lady is coming tomorrow, took Isabella to Girl Scouts, ran a Girl Scout errand after, and then came home to a sick baby.

I was supposed to go to an all day testing in service tomorrow but emailed my awesome mentor counselor to let her know Finley was sick and I was going to take her to the doctor. I am paranoid because she can't get a flu shot for 9 more days. 





No comments: