3.04.2014

Ice ice baby

We have another winter cold front today. It is cold and rainy. I have to go to my internship today:)


Finley's hair is starting to get longer...like a little fuzzy fro:)


Yesterday 6 of us met to exchange our freezer meals. We ended up with lots of variety. Also, after sharing our awesome loot, we have picked up 4 new members for next month...that means we will now only have to make one recipe (10 meals)...I'm looking forward to one recipe instead of two:)


We went home with
- Tex Mex Lasagna
- Beef Stroganoff
- Creamy Italian Chicken
- Crawfish fettuccini
- Chicken Tenders
- Calzones
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Taco Soup
- Poppy Seed Chicken
- French Dip Sandwiches
- King Ranch Chicken Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Sausage breakfast English muffins




Isabella had a Girl Scout meeting last night. I love having that special time with her. It also gives Dave alone time with Sophia and Finley:)


When I got home Dave had a glass of wine waiting for me...he watched the three girls so I could take a hot bath without kids...he is awesome!

Ok...so I am excited to get my stitch fix shipment around Thursday. I fibbed on my weight because I was hoping to have lost a few more pounds. I saw they shipped me five items (2 shirts, 1 pant, 1 necklace, and a jean vest)...it should be interesting...the items were pricey and will only keep something I LOVE!!! I will do a full review on my blog when it comes in...
The idea is good, but I'm going to be very practical about not wasting money:)


This should be fun...looks like schools will be open:)



No comments: