3.06.2014

Thursdays

I swear Thursdays are going do do me in:) not that I am complaining. I was running late and so the three girls and I had to make a quick stop at the corner store for coffee, lunch for me (tuna), breakfast for Isabella ( banana), and lunch for Sophia (ravioli)...what a train wreck...



I then dropped the girls off at two different daycares, had a wonderful day doing guidance lessons with the first graders, got to eat lunch with Isabella for the first time, picked the girls up, ran to the YMCA for 2 dance classes, waited in the chick filet drive through line because it was past 6 and that seemed easy, and then programmed an address in our neighborhood to drop off girl scout cookie money to our cookie mom...except my phone died a couple miles from her house...so I dropped the girls off at home with Dave and drive around in my car, trying to get my phone to charge...when it refused to charge I drive back home, found her address in my Girl Scout binder, and then borrowed Dave's phone for the GPS...oh, and did I mention thus was about 20 minutes before my online class where I was supposed to present...whew!!! I can't wait to be bored:)




Dave has been trying to step up his romantic game..he is so sweet..he has taken over doing the dishes every night and brought me home a dozen roses...





Life is so good and we are blessed..my sister in law called me to tell me about a three year old boy in her class who was healthy one day and sick the next...he us fighting cancer...the mom is pregnant...it just breaks your heart. Please pray for that family....

On a different note..Finley likes Barney.. I found some videos on YouTube...she is still not sleeping in her crib..she is on thr side of our bed in a pack and play...I am trying to bring her to her crib a few times a day to try it out:)




No comments: