1.05.2012

Escape artist

Molly is an escape artist...we have no idea how she gets out of the baby gate...I told my dad she was GT....today was great...long but great...I picked the girls up from school to take Isabella to dance. They gave us a note that they are about to expand the building and build a gymnasium...I am thinking tuition will probably go up...and we are already sucked in
because we LOVE the school. Isabella keeps signing this song "she hit the floor, yo, yo, yo)...it is a popular rap song...I was shocked the she knew the song...apparently her friend Samantha taught it to her...that is what she said..I joked about it with the teacher and she is mortified...she says she keeps telling the little girl to stop teaching it because she doesn't want the parents to think they were teaching it...haha..too funny...I told Isabella I was taking her to dance. she pulled the same thing she always does..cries, says she doesn't want to go...I made her go, and she had a blast....I put Sophia in the daycare to play and got called to get her about 5 minutes later...she had a major blow out and of course being the great mom I am, had zero diapers and wipes....note to any parent with a small child...always have backups in your car...you will need them...I snuck out with Sophia, went to WalGreens and fixed the problem...Got home and got everything ready for our Austin trip...yes, Molly met us at the door...uhh..but she is sooo cute. Life is good...Dave is traveling soon for almost a week...I am trying to talk my mom into coming in for a couple of days to keep me company....I was thinking she could help me surprise Dave with a new project in our house...haha...my mom got an I phone and I pad for Christmas...she is Loving the facetime....we are blessed...I bave been good about going to the gym in the morning...even though I hate going..I made myself go and did weights and the treadmill...I figure I just need to get in the habbit...

No comments: