1.27.2012

Wow....God is good...that is all I can say...

This has been an especially blessed week...We are so lucky for everything....Sophia's lab liver test (last test) came back normal, Dave and I have jobs in this economy, and we are just really blessed...This weekend should be pretty low key. We are meeting friends out for dinner tomorrow night. We even hired a babysitter...yea for date nights!!! Isabella and Soph
ia have had a great week. Sophia was excited today because she learned how to zip and unzip her jacket...she is such a big girl. Isabella has show and tell on Friday...they are supposed to bring something related to the letter they are studying...she brought her baby when they studied B...as we were pulling up, I remembered....the letter for this week is F...I looked everywhere in my car for something that started with F...trunk and all....Ultimately I told her to show the class her finger....because finger starts with f....how lame is that... Today Molly and Lilly got spayed. I never realized that female dogs actually have a operation where they go under and are basically having a hysterectomy. Dave dropped them off and I picked them up. They are doing pretty well considering. All we had to pay was 10.00 for the medicine (pain medicine and antibotics)...we love Molly and really were blessed...her adoption fee was 150...but that included: the cutest and sweetest dog ever, 3 rounds of shots, and spaying...(I saw the bill for the spaying to the animal rescue was 70.00...I figure the West University vet gives a discount to the rescue people)...we love Molly so much...She has stiches all down her little belly. Tonight the girls had Kentucky Fried Chicken for the first time. Isabella loved the bisquits and Sophia LOVED the mac and cheese...I was good and had a small piece of grilled chicken and a little mashed potatoes....oh sooo good!!!

No comments: