1.02.2012

Thankful

Today's blog is dedicated to all the things I am thankful for (in no particular order)...I included 2 random pictures because blogs with picts are way better than ones without picts:) 1. God 2. Family 3. Family 4. Family 5. New member of our family- Molly...she is so sweet...the free super electronic doggie door is sooo cool...Molly wears a little collar that a
ctives it...the problem is that the girls keep changing the settings...for example, one of them set it to where she could go out, but not get back in...Dave and I said we have to check it everyday to make sure it is ok..we put up the kiddie gate to give her half the kitchen plus doggie door when we are at work..fingers crossed... 6. I am back on my exercise/diet wagon 7. I have the most amazing husband...he cleaned out the garage today... 8. Sophia has started potty training 9. I have a job 10. I work everday with my twin sister...literally next door! 11. For awesome friends...new and old.... 12. Ski trip in Feb!!! 13. camping trips 14. that Dave and I still have all of our parents 15. That my husband wants to have another child with me (not anytime soon!!!) 16. my 2 beautiful daughters have such big, cute personalities 17. I love my in-laws... 18. we live in a beautiful area, house, neighborhood 19. we live in a free country...land of opportunity... 20. I am starting the process to fill out paperwork to start my doctorate at University of Houston in the summer or fall....fingers crossed..

No comments: