1.28.2012

Exercise, Shopping, and Date Night

Today so far has been great...both Dave and I worked out...he took the girls to the Y, and I ran 3 miles....the weather is PERFECT!!!! Later we packed up and headed for Katy Mills Mall to buy the girls each a new pair of shoes. Isabella is now an 8 and Sophia a 5....crazy!!! As we were walking into the mall, I suggested we rent one of those carts the kids ride in
. When we found one, Dave was like, nope...not going to pay 5.00....I said, come on, it is worth it because we will be here awhile and don't want to carry them. He finally relented and I swiped my card...the problem was that I didn't realize the credit card machine for the double one was different and at the other end...I rented a 1 person cart. Dave was soo mad! He said, fine, they will just take turns riding in it...guess how long that lasted...they kept crying and fighting, so he relented and we went to rent the double one so that only one of us had to push...the double one was 8.00...crazy...It was expensive, but worth it. They only fought for a second to decide who got to ride on top. We found shoes at stride right on sale for 20.00 each...Isabella got her sparkly ones she has been asking for. We are both exhausted but looking forward to meeting friends at a nice resturant. We even hired a babysitter. These are good friends that we try and meet up every few months...

No comments: