1.10.2012

Give me a bone...

My prayer every night when I am trying to feed the girls...I made a really nice salmon and vegetable dish...both girls ate and really liked it...Here is how I made it...stuck salmon in broiler for 5 minutes and then made the topping... 1 tablespoon of awesome honey my mom bought me for dinner, soy sauce, and mustard...took salmon out, spread sauce and broiled for 15
more minutes....it was sooooo good!!!! Today was good...normal day..up at 5...going to gym...working but off until 4...leaving work, picking girls up, making dinner, feeding them, baths, outfits for tomorrow, cleaning, etc, etc, etc...life is still good....we need to slow down and just enjoy life...I am starting the ski trip count down ...36 days till park city...soooo excited....will have soo much fun...adult ski trip...we work hard, but play hard, and have an awesome supportive family!!!!! Molly (new member of family has taken well to our family...she loves us...we love her...she is cute...

No comments: