1.18.2012

Wednesday

What can I say...it has been an interesting week....ups and down...today was a good day...girls were very sweet...had pretty good lessons....love facetime with family. My mother in law and mom are watching the girls while we are skiing in Feb...my mom is going to do some decorating...which I am excited about!!! Life is good...life is great...one crazy story in t
he news...an Italian cruiseline sunk a few days ago because the captain was showing off, went too close to shore and scraped the bottom...tragic...about 20 fatalities..many in their life jackets...of course he was one of the first off the ship...the coast guard was yelling at him to get his ass back on the ship..he refused...now he is saying he was in the life boat because he fell in it....what a joke..he has been arrested for manslaugther....I hope they throw the book at that idiot.....

No comments: