1.09.2012

Please eat your food.....

That is the theme in this house. I really try and make a well balanced meal every night (or most nights). Tonight I made spinach (from last night), pasta, salad, and blue berries...Sophia ate more, but not that much...Last week I had a revelation in the check out line..Almost everything I had on the conveyer belt was processed food...all my low calorie lean cuis
ines, the girls breakfast, etc...and I knew that was bad...I have been thinking about it all week...So today I made sure to grocery shop only on the outside...mostly fruits and vegetables, salmon, chicken breast, etc...and I am determined to prepare nice breakfast, luches, and dinners...It took a while but I think it will be worth it...the kids were super cute when I picked them up from school. Sophia and Isabella both learned a new yoga pose-- Sophia- the star pose (whatever that is)...and Isabella decided to show me hers- the nothing pose:) Life is good....great actually...we had bad weather in Houston, but luckily we are all safe. My friend that lives in the neighborhood across is starting a petition because they want to rezone us where the girls would not attend the elementary school that is .2 miles from our house...I am not sure what it is all about, but I appreciate her fighting for us:)

2 comments:

nana said...

Phew! Glad I checked your blog (I just emailed you) - Glad you are all ok!

THE RODRIGUEZ FAMILY said...

We have the same issues with Sophia not wanting to eat her dinner. I think it's an age thing. At least that's what I hear.