1.10.2012

Literacy and wonderful inlaws...

Dave and I love magazines...It used to drive him crazy when we first met that I would just buy them off the rack because it was so much cheaper to get a subscription...We are now reading a book called "Free"....highly reccommend...that explains magazine pricing...and it makes sense...anyway, It has been hard for me to find time to read magazines, but I jumped on
the bandwagon when my awesome father in law asked if we wanted any subscriptions for Christmas...He gave me a years Readers Digest (love it)...Dave got the Economist (love this one as well bc it is expensive and I can use it in my class!!!)...My father in law (and mother in law) also thought about the girls...they got subscriptions to Disney Family Fun and kids National Geographic...and kids National Geographic...they were super expensive (over 60.00)...the girls will love it...we really appreciate it....

No comments: