1.25.2012

I fail....but life is still good...

I was supposed to go running 3 miles with my neighbor at 7pm like we did on Monday...ultimately I just can't...I can't wake up at 5 am, get myself and the girls ready, work all day, pick them up, come home and cook dinner, etc..and then exercise at 7...I want to put my jammies on at 5pm...Dave has taken over my spot of working out in the morning (which I would love
to regain)...I will be a good sport and will work out right after work...the later it is, the less likely I am to work out.... Today was a great day..Texas got their money out of me...lots of hard work and good lessons....I am doing the same on Friday...Christa and Brad are on pins and needles about their house...they were supposed to get an offer on their house today, but a new house came on the market today and the people wanted to take a look...fingers crossed they hate the new house... Today was a blessed day...Dave's company gives out bonuses and we were truley blessed...life is good, God is great...especially in this rough economy...we both appreciate our lives....I think God continues to bless us because we both are very hard workers....we work so hard....we are both grateful our parents taught us work ethic!!! On a funny note, this past weekend when Dave and I had our date, Dave said he thought maybe a spray tan would look good...guess he wants me to look more barbiesh....haha...I won't ever do the beds again, but from what I understand the spray tan is safe...long story short, I go get one yesterday...my seniors jokingly made fun of me all day...I just went along and made fun of myself....it is all good... On a sad note, I need prayers for a good friend...her family is in crisis...they have gone through so much....they are such wonderful people... My mom thinks I feed the kids garbage every night...which I don't...I bought a frozen chicken dinner and docterd it up with another chicken bresast, veggies, a sweet potatoe, and fat free creme of mushroom sauce...the girls loved it!!!!

1 comment:

THE RODRIGUEZ FAMILY said...

Sounds like a good dinner :)