1.22.2012

Yes he's back!!!

Dave was out of town all week on a business trip...what a crazy experience...I just have to say that I really, really respect single moms (and dads) and all they do...it is hard...It is still hard with two parents, but having to be responsible for everyting is hard....We did have a great week though. The girls were awesome...they are getting so big. Dave's trip wa
s to Bartlesville, OK. It was so cute how Isabella would tell everyone her daddy was in Oklahoma. Dave wanted to bring us all presents home...He bought Sophia the cutest book about pottying...it is very detailed!!! Isabella got a very cool artsy book...I told Dave, no offense, but next time, get them both "fun artsy books"...Sophia liked the book, but the other thing was way cooler...He said he wanted to buy me something and he looked at a Vera Bradley store because he knows I like it...He thought spending 45.00 on a small handbag was waaaay too expensive...on the phone I agreed....I did not let him know that Christa and I actually ordered extra large vera bradley totes that were super cheap online...it was like 50 for a huge bag I will use forever...when he saw it he got what a great deal I got! And, I can actually say that I am not a huge spender...I am not saying I don't shop, but I really don't spend a ton of money on myself...I spend it on the girls and when it comes to me, I will buy something here and there...Anyway, we were all happy. Friday we met Christa and her entire crew and Tara and Lance and their kids at Willies for dinner...it is right down the road and has a huge sandbox....We haven't spent time with Lance and Tara for a long time. Saturday we took it easy, hung out with the girls and then had "date night"

No comments: