8.06.2012

Blog Questions...

I found these questions on a blog I read....trying to get Dave to answer them as well...

1. What would you most like to change about yourself?


I wish I could eat/drink anything I wanted without gaining a pound.  I guess I am glad it forces me to exercise on a regular basis:)

2. What is your theme song?
I have the song "Somebody Like You" going on in my mind a lot...it is catchy...


3. One part of your life, a memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?

Death of friends/family/students...
4. What generation do you wish you had been a part of?








I actually like being part of Generation X...I feel we are hard workers who still act professional at work...
I dislike the eighties...every time the clothes come back in style, I cringe...


5. What was your favorite childhood toy?

Cabbage patch dolls...and pound puppies... I had a Russian Cabbage Patch Boy Doll...and a girl named Vicki..

6. What is your favorite housecleaning chore?

Really??? Who likes chores...the chore I despise the least is loading laundry into the washing machine...
7. Do you Twitter?

No...I have a twitter account somewhere out there...I face book and blog...

8. Any goals?

Go to church more, not gain a million pounds over the next 8 months, get organized...

9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time?

I wish...I actually really like margaritas...but they have a million calories...when I drink, wine is my drink of choice...if calories were not an option, I heart white Russians. 

10. What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?

There a few...let's see...the blue banana boat my mom used to drive..it was an Oldsmobile...my mom would drop us off in elementary school with curlers in her hair and do the loud honk/wave/ I want to embarrass my children because they begged me the entire ride not too:)

April's Blue Dog van...it was a hand me down conversion van from my parents.  The side mirrors fell off so it looked like it had gun shot holes.






No comments: