8.21.2012

Tuesday

Today was stressful.  Last night I searched my house high and low for the green shirt my principal bought all the teachers to wear today. I could not find it anywhere.  I thought I might have left it at school, so I set my alarm for 5 am and was at work at 6:15am...I searched my class high and low...no shirt...so I drove back to Katy look again and could not find it...Things like this stress me out because I am a rule follower.

The rest of the day went fine.  I have the best husband ever.  He picked Sophia up and took her to her follow up pediatric endocrinologist appointment.  She hasn't gained weight, but she has been growing. Dave took her to get blood work done and we have another appointment in 6 months.  If she is still not growing (which the dr thinks is unlikely, then we will look into human growth hormone...we would have to give her a shot everyday)...

I am grateful the cleaning lady came today....we are usually good about cleaning really well before she comes but this time we just ran out of time...

No comments: