8.09.2012

Parents are AWESOME!

Dave and I are so grateful to have WONDERFUL parents!!! Dave's parents came in last weekend and the girls just ate it up.  My parents came in Tuesday and left this morning.  My parents bought a house in Tyler that came with a fridge they did not need.  They knew Dave and I have been wanting to put one in our laundry room, so they brought it to us and also brought us a huge chair for the living room.

The chair...I call it the "love nest" as a joke...It is a Goodwill find my mom found...she emailed Christa a picture and Christa hated it...Long story short, we got it...the cushion was ugly, so my mom is going to make a brown cover.  We meanwhile, love it....everyone loves it...it is sooo comfortable!!!!!

Christa is kicking herself because she said it would have been great for her game room...



My mom also did some organizing while she was here...She hung a bar in the laundry room for the girls to hang up their backpacks.  She also put back up our gate for the stairs.  We needed it up to keep Molly downstairs when we are at work!

No comments: