8.06.2012

Happy Birthday Dave!!!




Today is my sweet, wonderful husband's 34th bday.  He is a few months younger than I am.  He is so awesome, and I know I don't tell him enough. I do appreciate how wonderful he is to me, the girls, and family.  I decided to surprise him and get him presents for every hour at 34 after starting 6:34 am..I picked up some small things...some are funny, some are sweet.  Christa texted me this morning offering to watch the girls so Dave and I could go on a date.  This month is restaurant week in Houston...you can eat at wonderful restaurants for 35.00 a piece...Dave and I are going to Perry's Steakhouse in La Centerra....the only other time we have gone was for our anniversary...Dave got the pork chop last time and I got the steak.  Their pork chops are famous...I think I am going to order one tonight!! Life is good:)

No comments: