8.26.2012

trying to stay busy...









This weekend we tried to stay busy to keep my mind off of the sadness I am experiencing....I just can't stop crying...I know I will get over this, but it just is sad....Yesterday we took the girls to the park for a picnic and then went and bought a king size mattress.  Later we watched the Saints beat the Texans.  It was funny going to the park because too many people have fed the ducks, they now stalk you.  The neighborhood keeps begging people to stop.  We got out of the car and all of the ducks started chasing us.  It was crazy....I had duck for dinner and did not feel at all guilty:)

The bed is awesome....soooo comfortable.  This morning we went to mass and then met Christa and Brad for lunch....I am taking the rest of the day easy...Tomorrow the kids come back to school. 

No comments: