8.12.2012

Last Weekend of Freedom!

Yikes, summer is over!!!!  Tomorrow I start my new job...Tomorrow I have new teacher orientation, Tuesday I have a dr appointment, Wednesday Isabella has her 4 yr check up, and Thursday is back to school full time.  Saturday is Isabella's 4th b-day party. 

This weekend has been great.  Friday I had lunch at a friends and then did a little back to school shopping.  I still need to buy some comfortable work shoes.  Saturday we did a little more shopping and then last night Chirsta and I met up with our college friends for a girls night.




Today I spent the morning cleaning and organizing.  I need to spend a few hours working on a 10 page paper for my graduate class.  This is my last week of my group theory class.  I need to go to the grocery store later on and want to make some  frozen meals for when I start work.  Life is great!!!

No comments: