8.27.2012

First Day of School

Today was the first day with kids.  It was the BEST first day I have ever experienced.  All day long I had sweet, respectful students.  They wanted to be there.  They were dressed so nice.  It was awesome.  I am very thankful.  I know we are going to have a wonderful year.  Dave has been so wonderful (as always).  He is getting the girls ready and taking them to school so I can get into the groove of things. He is picking Isabella up early and taking her to her 4 year check up tomorrow. 

Everytime I start to feel bad, I keep telling myself to get over it...be blessed...be thankful...we will get pregnant again....sooner rather than later....everything happens for a reason...we are blessed...have two of the most beautiful girls....with HUGE personalities.

I picked the girls up and they were sooo cute...both were actively engaged at school.  We came home and they played outside for a few minutes...it was soo hot!  They came in and we worked on a science kit for a little while.  They are so sweet.  I then went and laid down in bed.  I am still having some pain, but will get over it.  I am grateful for all of the kind support. I think I am so emotional because my hormones are out of wack...It will get better every day and then I will be back to my happy go lucky self::)




I finished my group therapy class (got a 98%!) and am starting a new class today...It is called career counseling. 

No comments: