8.30.2012

Tired...

That has been the theme lately....the first week of school is always very tiring because teachers are getting back into the whole "work thing"...haha...I sound like a broken record, but if I did not have Dave, I don't know what I would do....It has been about a week since things turned upside down, but Dave has been wonderful with giving me time to get back to normal...there have been quite a few days that he has come home, taken charge, given the girls baths, brushed their teeth, got them in bed, gotten them ready and brought them to school...I will always be thankful for this....Tomorrow after work we are driving to Tyler to visit my parents.  They have been anxious for us to come and see the house they bought.  I hope the weekend doesn't go by too fast:)

No comments: