9.03.2012

Happy Labor Day!

Great weekend!!!! We drove to Tyler Friday evening.  I dozed off in the passenger seat when I was aloken by Dave being pulled over for speeding.  The state trooper was very nice and let us go with a warning.  I think having 2 toddlers, a dog, and wife didn't hurt:)  We got into town and were very impressed with my parents new house.  It is very cute.  Lots of cool custom touches (ice machine in kitchen island, cute patio). 

Saturday the guys woke up early to play golf.  My parents bought a golf cart that all the kids loved.  The kids and girls went to the pool and then the clubhouse for lunch.  We chilled at the house for the rest of the day.  The kids went fishing.  Sunday we went to brunch at the clubhouse.  It was sooo good!!! The chef is from New Orleans and made crawfish etofee (along with lots of other fabulous foods!)  On the way to the brunch my dad rode with all the kids in the golf cart.  Will was driving and hit a curb. Poor little Sophia bumped her face.  So now, both Isabella (who fell at school a few days ago) and Sophia have booboos on their face.

Sunday afternoon my cousin Lisa, her boyfriend, and son Jake came over to hang out.  It was nice seeing them.  Sunday night we chilled and then returned today. I love my parents' new neighborhood.  It was so beautiful and relaxing.

I tried to work on graduate work, but my university just switched systems and the system was down most of the weekend.  We were given an assignment extension. It was a little frustrating, but it is all good. 

Today was nice not having to work.  Tomorrow the cleaning lady comes (soooo thankful).  I started my diet and want to lose 15 pounds before we get pregnant again...we shall see...am going to just eat right and exercise...I can do it if I put my mind to it:)




No comments: