9.28.2012

TGIF!




This has been a very long week.  Last night we decided to go have happy hour sushi with the girls.  They were super cute.  We are excited that La Centerra (the shopping centera few miles from our house) is expanding.  They are building an amphitheater.  I would love a place where we can eat and listen to live music.  This morning I took the girls for breakfast at McDonalds.  The girls school was having a mommy and daughter fashion show.  I couldn't make it because I have to work..which made be a tad sad last night.  I am grateful to have a job that I really like.  But, life is so short, sometimes you miss out on things with your kids.  Anyway, just grateful it is Friday!!!!! I have one last paper for my career counseling class.  Hopefully it won't take me long!

No comments: