9.09.2012

Few favorites....

Yesterday was very relaxing.  I spent the first part of the day working on graduate work.  I really am liking this career counseling class.  I had to research family education and work values and analyze the data.  We hung out with Danny and Ashlee yesterday because they moved to Katy!!! We are so happy.  We watched the Long Horns play (they crushed the other team)..there were lots of great college games played...University of Louisiana at Monroe upset Arkansas which is ranked.  The Rajun Cajuns won, so did LSU.  The funny thing about college football is that Isabella goes on and on about LSU...she refuses to cheer for Texas...she does it because she likes the attention.

Today we are taking it easy.  I am doing a few more assignments and watching football.  The Saints and Texans are playing right now.  I am also trying to get the girls to take a nap.  Dave went to help Danny and Ashlee with the move.  When he gets back we will go to HEB and buy groceries.  Isabella has requested gumbo....There are a few things I have been obsessed with lately from the grocery store...we are on a salad kick at our house...I love the wantons that go in a salad...they are not that high in calories and they provide the perfect crunch...I also really like the Lite Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame dressing...it seems to have a hint of peanuts or peanut butter...it is REALLY GOOD!!! Finally, La Madeline has started making reduced fat tomato basil soup....very tasty...

No comments: