9.16.2012

Weekend....go Longhorns...

We had a great weekend.  Saturday we woke up and took the girls to have lunch at Black Walnut Cafe.  That place is sooo good.  I then went and did our weekly grocery shopping.  Danny and Ashlee came over to watch the Long Horns win. Today I spent most of the day working on graduate work.  Ashlee is awesome and picked the girls up for a few hours.  She took them to have yogurt and then to Claires to try on stuff... They had so much fun....we are so happy they live in Katy!!! The Texans won and the Saints lost...I have a feeling they are going to not have a great season.





Tomorrow I have a 3 week dr appointment follow up after the miscarriage.  Dave is awesome and is going with me.  He really doesn't have to go, but I appreciate him going.  Tuesday I have jury duty.  I am hoping I can bring my laptop and get lots of graduate work completed.  Life is good...we are blessed...

No comments: