9.04.2012

spoke too soon...

This was too funny...We were about to give Sophia and Isabella a bath when Sophia started saying "mommy, change me please...I pooped.."  Me "did you poop in your panties?"  Sophia "yes"....I pulled down her pj shorts to find that she had a pull up on....over her big girl panties...she is used to pooping in her pull up (usually in a corner somewhere)...I guess she knew she had to go, she snuck away, put on a pull up over her big girl panties and pooped....plain and simple...it was still gross to change....she knows where she is supposed to go:) btw...poor girl, I had to take a picture before I would change her...I have turned into that person:)

2 comments:

DANIEL CRAIG said...

SHE LOOKS SAD I THINK I NEED TO GIVE HER A CUDDLE TO CHEER HER UP AND PUT SOME RELAXING MUSIC ON MY PHONE TO CALM HER DOWN

DANIEL CRAIG said...

HEY ITS OK I WILL LOOK AFTER YOU AND I WILL GIVE YOU A CUDDLE AND I WILL PUT SOME RELAXING MUSIC ON MY PHONE TO CALM YOU DOWN AND WE CAN LIE DOWN ON THE COUCH IN THE LIVING ROOM AND WE CAN WATCH YOUTUBE ON THE LIVING ROOM TV AND WE CAN GO TO THE PARK AND I WILL PUSH YOU ON THE SWING AND WE CAN GO TO GLASGOW AND YOU CAN GET A BEAR FROM BULD A BEAR AND WE CAN GO TO BURGER KING FOR LUNCH AND YOU CAN SLEEP ON THE TRAIN FROM GLASGOW TO PERTH