9.06.2012

Hope...

Ok...I am soft hearted....I am writing this while watching Joe Biden give his speech...which is funny because I have tuned out everyone else. both parties...I voted for George Bush Jr twice...and I voted for Obama...so I feel I really am independent...I vote for the person I liked George Bush Jr....I liked Obama, but really voted for him because I disliked McCain more...and now....I watch Biden...I have always liked him...he reminds me of Bush...puts his foot in his mouth, but he is human...he lost his wife and rebuilt...his speech is good....very good....

Moving on...today was a VERY good day...I had a good day with my students...for 13 years I worked my butt off...I taught so many different subjects (Algebra I, Physical Science, World Geography, Economics, AP Macroeconomics, Government, AP Government, Sociology, US History, and World History.... a lot of topics!!!!)....I worked so hard and most of the time had 2 or 3 preps at a time and have always taught in lower socioeconomic schools.  I have had kids curse at me, parents curse me, and have seen a lot....I don't know how I made it...yes, actually I do...my parents taught me to be a hard worker...I have worked so hard and appreciate that I learned that from both of them.  The reason I am bringing this up is because I reflected on this today...things have been tough because of the miscarriage.  I have been very sad.  I get that this is my dream job...I am starting to get better every day...Today, I really enjoyed my new job. My students are AWESOME!!! I am so grateful for my job... I told Christa, that it feels that for 13 years I worked so hard and I had to teach AP Macroeconomics which is so hard, but I worked so hard to learn it...now I get it...and I do such a good job teaching it...Hard work does pay off!!!! (and I am grateful)



I worked out and picked the girls up...we went to HEB and then came home....The girls painted with marshmallows while I cooked pasta...Dave came home and started sending Brad funny pictures talking smack...life is good....great actually!

No comments: