9.05.2012

happy hump day...

Today was great...Dave dropped Isabella off at daycare and then drove an hour downtown for Sophia's post tonsil operation check up...everything looks great, so he drove an hour back to Katy to drop her off at school, then drove an hour back to work downtown and then an hour back home...he is awesome...the best!!!!

I woke up early and got to work early enough to get a few things done...I started my day with 2 hard boiled eggs...I bought a 9.99 microwave boiler contraption...it is awesome!!! I put water and the eggs in for 6 minutes...so easy...(love Target)...On my way to work I realized I forgot my lunch at home...I had enough time to stop at HEB and pick up some tuna. 

Today was productive...I am teaching supply and demand...I decided tomorrow's warm-up they will have to hypothetically decide if t hey would babysit my 2 sweet kids for different amounts of money...trying to reinforce law of supply...as the price goes up, you want to supply more:)

I left work later than I wanted (too late to work out) because I tutored kids.  By the time I got to pick the girls up, I was beat...I love their school!!!! Dave wanted to sort his own dinner out, so I ordered sushi and soup for me and shrimp fried rice for the girls.  The delivery guy came soon after....life is good...









The girls wanted to bake their teachers cupcakes so I let them each make their own. 

No comments: