9.30.2012

Super Saturday

Yesterday was so much fun.  It started out with me cooking a healthy breakfast.  My co-workers told me how to make the easiest omelet.  You get a Ziploc bag- freezer size so that it is strong, and add 2 eggs and all your omelet ingredients.  Boil water, get most or all of the air out of the bag...when the water boils, place the bag in the water for 10 minutes.  It worked!

We then went and worked out before we met some high school friends.  Jimmy went to school with Tara, Christa, and I.  We met at Clay's for his daughter's 2nd birthday.  Later Danny and Ashlee came over to watch the game and had a great time as usual.  Longhorns won! (poor Brad's team lost...Baylor played West Virginia...score 70-63)...crazy!







Today we are taking it easy. I have one more paper to write and then I am finished with my career counseling class.  I am looking foward to having this week off. Life is good!!!

No comments: