9.23.2012

Curlers...

The other day I was straightening my hair and using a curling iron and chi...Isabella wanted me to curl her hair because her friends had curly hair.  I tried, but the curl wouldn't hold.  Today when we were at HeB I found old school rollers my mom used to put in Christa and my hair.  I remember the night before the first day of school, mom would always roll our hair...We had "new clothes" ready and wanted to look the part...I am not going to lie...I am not sure how good or bad the girls hair will look, but they were super excited. 




We had company all weekend...busy, but fun..they left this morning...then Dave and I went to have lunch and grocery shopping (hence the hair rollers)...we came home, girls took naps, and I worked on graduate work.  life is good....I have decided to hire a personal trainer...I am super excited...for dinner I cooked a t-bone steak and salad...Molly was excited to have the Bone...life is good!!

No comments: