9.04.2012

M&Ms....yum!!!

Today was great....everyone had a great day at school.  I bought Sophia some my pony big girl panties last night and she wore them all day.  She only had one accident at school.  I bought a size 2-3T.  Funny thing was that Isabella loves my pony and asked if she could wear  a pair today...she is also petite (not as petite as Sophia) so the "rainbow dash" panties fit her....too funny.

I went and worked out for over an hour at the gym today....it actually was not that bad. 

So, about the M&Ms...my mother in law is from New York City.  Along time ago she bought Isabella a yellow M&M backpack...Isabella loved it and used it all the time....somehow, we have not been able to find it for over a year....we have looked everywhere...They bought Sophia an Orange one recently.  My mother in law is in New York for a wedding (actually, the Hamptons...pretty fancy:)  and promised Isabella she would go to the M&M store and buy her a replacement backpack...so my mother in law took pictures so Isabella could pick the color (so sweet...Isabella chose Green)...she said Sophia could have another backpack or another treat...I tried to ask Sophia, but she didn't really get it...in the end, I told my mother in law that she didn't need another backpack (hers looks brand new)...we are so blessed to have 2 sets of wonderful parents.  Life is good...






The good news is that today was the first day that I have really started feeling good again...the past week and a half I cried a lot (I know, my hormones were out of whack)...but, I feel better...I will never get over what happened too Dave and I, but I do not that God is Great and that everything happens the way it should...

No comments: