9.17.2012

Homework

Isabella had her first homework assignment...she was super excited about it....I will show this post to her when she is older and complaining.  Little Sophia wanted homework too so we told her her homework was to practice drawing circles.  These two little girls are the sweetest, most precious beings...and we are truly grateful. 

Today was bittersweet...my sweet, dear husband went with me for my 3 week post opp appointment.  I love this man SOOOO much.  He really did not have to go with me....it was a super pain for him to leave downtown Houston and just be there with me...but he got that it would be a hard appointment....He said, "I know I don't have to go, but I want to...we are in this together"....the doctor was great...he reminded me that every pregnancy has the same chance....we can start trying again in a couple of months...I am very impatient, but will follow doctors orders because he is one of the best doctors in Houston and he knows what he is talking about. The next time around we will be very low key...I envision telling everyone I am pregnant when I am huge...haha...I know that is not going to happen because keeping it secret for a long time will kill me....

I just keep praying a lot lately...Praying to God that I continue to be grateful for the blessings I have in my life....There are a lot of people I know lately who need prayers that are so much more important...life and death situations.  God is Great....we are Blessed:)


Tomorrow I have jury duty...everyone keeps asking why I didn't reschedule...I actually want to go..It is in Katy and I am teaching government for the first time in many years...this is cheesy, but I want to experience the process:)

No comments: