10.25.2012

I love broccoli...


Yesterday was great.  Busy day at school and work.  Dave met me at home and we did a quick cardio workout together before he picked the girls up from school.  I feel really guilty when we pick them up at 6.  12 hours in daycare is way too long!  He picked subway up for us and I made chicken strips and broccoli for the girls.  They both asked for seconds!!! I ended up going to bed early because I had a 5 am workout with my trainer.  I have done so well this week so far.  The pounds are not flying off of me, but I am definitely stronger and more toned. Life is good!

On a different note, I am so ready for this presidential election to be over (Obama vs. Romney).  Dave early voted, but I am still undecided.  Truth be told I really don't even want to vote this year.  I am not crazy about either candidate.  I know I need to vote, but if you don't like either candidate....I will pray about it:)

No comments: