10.20.2012

October weekend...









Great weekend...Friday evening we took Isabella and Sophia to the YMCA festival.  They dressed in their Halloween costumes and we met up with some friends.  Saturday we took Molly to my school for the Senior dog washing fundraiser.  We had a blast.  Ashlee and Danny came over for a few hours.  This evening we decided to take it easy and watch the UT vs Baylor game.  Dave was out of town last weekend and then had to go to Dallas Wed-Friday for a conference...we are all super tired.  Tomorrow we are going to our friends house for dinner.  Life is great.  I had a ton of graduate school work due this weekend.  I have 99% of it completed.  I spent a few hours grading papers...I can't wait until I can just enjoy family time without school work hanging over my head!!!

No comments: