10.09.2012

Never a dull moment...

Life is great...9 pm last night I was watching the Texans (they ended up winning!!!) when Dave decided to put the girls to bed.  He sneezed with his mouth close, popped something in his neck and passed out.  It scared the living daylights out of me...He came to and was white as a ghost, eyes purple, sweating profusely, asking me to take him to the ER.  We rushed him there and long story short, he is ok...We were there until almost 3 am.  Apparently he caused trauma to his neck when he sneezed, which made him pass out.  He is ok, they took scans of his neck.  Poor Dave thought he was internally bleeding.  I took today off because getting home at 3 am and then waking up at 5 am did not sound like a good plan. I am just grateful he is ok.  It didn't help that all day long Monday I watched Long Island Medium about people dying.


Today was still ok.  Dave ended up working from home half the day.  We kept the girls home and around lunch time we tried out Katy Cajun because it just opened.  I have to say I was very disappointed.  The food was good, but the atmosphere was horrible.  It was almost pitch black...very weird atmosphere.  At 4 I had my session with my personal trainer...I am so happy I have been doing this. The only awkward part was that my ex brother in law was working out there next to us the entire time.  How weird...I  know it has been over a decade, but it is still awkward.  Christa laughed and said, at least he can report to your ex that you were with your personal trainer.  I am just so grateful that my life has turned out the way it has...I am very blessed and am glad I appreciate my blessings:)

One more thing.  My mom is awesome a made a cover for the "love nest".  It came in today and we love it!!!!

No comments: